Oct 7, 2010

Ever get stung by mosquitos in your yard and wondering how to get rid of them?

I have been stung by mosquitos countless times and I am tired of it. I tried to use different methods to kill those pesky insects and none of them work. I also was afraid of spraying chemicals all over my yard. So I started searching for a more effective way of getting rid of those pesky mosquitos. While I was searching in the internet, I came across a company that sells a more humane way of treating this problem. The product they sell was called " Mosquito Barrier". It is a solution by combining Garlic oil with some biodegradable solutions.  I thought, well, I can squeeze the garlic myself rather than to buy this product. I found out it was very tedious plus the smell of garlic for as long as I was trying to squeeze them. I gave up and bought a small package to try it out.  


The product came with a very interesting explanation as to why and how it works so I sprayed my yard with this solution.  The smell of garlic was pretty compelling. After 24 hours, the smell was gone and so was the mosquitos!  The manufacturer recommended that I spray again after 4 to 6 weeks which I did. Ever since then, my yard is mosquito free. After that, I found out Amazon also sells this product. i could actually save money by going through Amazon, what a deal!
The spray did not actually kill the mosquitos, it simply drove them away because the mosquitos hate the smell of garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment