Feb 12, 2011

Common Back Pain Problem After Working in the Garden

I have been working on my garden alot and needless to say my back hurts. I have been trying a lot of pain relief gels and cream but none successfully. I do not want to take any Tylenol or Aspirins and most of all, I don't want any side effects so what am I to do? One day while I was searching on the internet, I came across a pain relief oil (Soothanol X2) that the advertisement says that It will instantly relieve back pain because of an ingredient call: DMSO. This according to the ad acts as a vehicle of delivery to the affected area. I continue to do some research as to What exactly this DMSO is all about. I found that in medicine, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant. So it sound logical that using this to deliver a pain relief gel make sense. I decided to give it a try. I bought one from Amazon.com. The price is a bit high but buying it from Amazon is actually less expensive than buying from the manufacturer. I got it in a few days. According to the direction, I only need to use a few drops of this oil on the affected area and use my hand to rub it a few times. After a few minutes, I sensed heat from the affected area and than the pain went away. WOW, it actually worked. But for a few minutes, I smell a heavy garlic smell and than it went away.  I was so glad that It got rid of my pain! and I love the garlic smell!  According to the directions, it temporary relieves the pain and not permanent. In my experience, It lasts for a whole day. I am sure it depends on the severity of the individual and the severity of the pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment