Dec 26, 2011

A Home On ZinZan Street

During the holidays, my grand children were asking me to recommend a book for them to read. I was searching the Amazon book section to find if I can see some books that my grand children likes to read. One of my grand child likes to read about stars and planets so I was searching if some books that combines this subject with a dose of fantasy and magic to entice them to hold their interest. I found one that was actually published. This book was written by Howard Webster who wrote quite a few of these books for children. I read the reviews of the book and everyone gave this book a very high rating. Since I have an iPad so I downloaded the book from Amazon and installed the Kindle app in my IPad and started reading the book to my grand children. It was indeed a very excellent book. Not only did my grand children was kept spellbound, I could not put the book down until I finished. Great story. I highly recommend it to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment