Sep 30, 2013

The Book That Touches My Heart

Ever read a book that forever touches your heart? I have read many books in my life time but one book which I kept on reading again and again made me felt so deeply loved that made me read it again and again. It is the book that tells about a father's love for his children. I seldom come across a book written by a male author because of all the books such as "Wild Swan" "Tiger Mom" and "Joy Luck Club" are written by women, I love them all and they are well written but coming from a man about his love of his children is different. I can definitely relate to the emotions he showed. It is about a man born in the 1900 when being a father means providing for the family. Expressing love is definitely only in his heart but not outwardly done.

The title of the book is "Canton Elegy" written by Stephen Jean Nom Lee and Howard Webster. You can click the link below to find out about this lovely book:



I highly recommend that you read it. I ordered this book from www.amazon.com but it is available from many books stores. The book is distributed by Watkins.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment