Feb 1, 2016

THE FINE POINTS OF WINE

I have just come across a new blog about wine. I have always been interested in wine but never spent time to learn about the fine points of wines such as how to differentiate the many different types of wines and how to taste the difference. To me wine is alcohol and alcohol is bad for you. To my surprise, wine is actually a healthy drink if you consume it moderately. You can actually acquire the tastes of the different origins of where the grape is grown and from its taste you can actually find out the different climates differentiate the people that made these wines. So I learn about those fine points from reading articles from Vinomomo.com and the contributors from the articles presented.

From the gardener's perspective, these articles make me aware of the kind of fruits and vegetables we can grow and how to pare the fruits we grow to the different kind of wine we serve. So I will continue to pursue this new found perspective in presenting articles related to wines in different regions of the world. Vinomomo.com is worth reading and I encourage you to go visit that site and book mark it.

No comments:

Post a Comment