May 7, 2012

Ultrasound Animal Repeller

Many neighbors have asked me why my yard is so clean and no dog pooh! .  I told them that I had installed an ultrasound dog repeller in my yard. This device can produce an ultrasound noise and broadcasts it over a radios of 50 yards. You can also set the sound to repell many different animals including rats, and all rodents - even deers.  The installation is very simple, all you need to do is to mount it on a stick, or a tree trunk or any thing that you can mount the device high enough so that it is on the same level of the animal. (in my case - the dogs). Before I installed this device, I have tons of dog poohs on my yard from my neighborhoods dogs and cats. I got so irritated by those people who take their dogs for a walk and use my lawn as their toilets that I tried so many different ways to prevent these dogs from abusing my lawn that I almost gave up and move away from my neighborhood. One day when I was searching for some electronic device in Amazon.com that I came across a device called: Yardgard and found that it was just what I needed. It costs about $40. So I thought to myself that It was worth a try. I had nothing to lose. If it works, I shall be free of all the dog poohs forever.  I received the "Yardgard" in two days from Amazon, installed it immediately. By the way, this device also works with batteries if you do not have a power outlet near where you want to install it. The instruction says that it may take a few days to train the dogs to get use to hearing this annoying voice. But once they do, they will not come near this area anymore.  I have a video security camera installed outside so I set my motion sensor to alert me whenever there is motion detected. Sure enough, after about a week, I can see the dogs avoiding my lawn whenever they walk by.  I have no more pooh problems anymore. Thanks Yardgard!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment